Sunday 31 March 2013

The Best Day of Life


As the sun beamed in, filtering through the drapes,
I felt alive, opened my eyes, wide awake,
I threw the blanket off, got up on my feet,
I sensed the power, bubbling inside of me,
Kicked up the curtains, savoring the light,
This might be the, best day of my life.

The chirping birds, brought me back to world,
That splatter of rain, was all that could be heard,
The music of nature, simply charged my brain,
I could sense the power, rushing through my veins,
Threw open the window, savoring the sight,
This sure feels like, the best day of my life.

In this world of hurt, difficulties galore,
Hiding in every closet, tears we do store,
Forgotten how simple, is to flash a smile,
Captured in the race, chasing mirage for miles,
Just wake up every morning, rejoicing every time,
And every day will end up, as the best day of the life.

1 comment: